Thursday, July 25, 2013

And almost a year later....I'm still alive

Oh my gosh, y'all, it has been almost exactly a year to the day (5 days short!) since I last blogged!  Wow!  I started my blog in June last year, and posted all of the crafts I was creating for my (then new-to-me) 4th grade classroom.  But once I got done with my crafts, I really didn't know what else to say!  Haha!  And then school started, and you all know what that means!  Total craziness!

I fully intended to post pictures of my classroom after I got it ready last August, but then things got so busy that I never got around to it.  And I fully intended to blog about my first year in 4th grade, but as you can see, that never happened either!  I've looked at my blog a few times over the last year, and I almost even decided to delete it, because I just didn't have the energy to add anything to it.  But then I thought about the pics of things I've made that are on Pinterest, and how they would be deleted if I did that, so I decided not to.  But I still didn't have the energy to do more to it.  So here it has been sitting for nearly a year.

So....how've ya been? ;)  I guess I may end up just being a "summer blogger". Haha.  Who knows.  Maybe now that I've gotten a year of 4th under my belt, I'll have more time and energy to focus on blogging?  I guess we'll see.

But I'm back today to show you another craft!  (What else?)  Today I made a school supply cake that I saw on Pinterest.  I followed the tutorial at The Butlers blog.  I love how it turned out!  It is so cute!  Seeeeee???
 
 
I just love it!  I am going to be making something else fun for my room tomorrow!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment